This is a list of my favorite Comedy TV Shows ever created. If you didn’t see any (or some) of them, make some time for binge-watching and prepare for a lot of laughing.
- Friends (1994-2004) – if you didn’t see this one yet, you’ve probably heard of it from your friends, or heard of references from it, even if you don’t know it yet. It’s a must watch tv series for anybody who wants to have a good laugh; it has very relatable characters and very quotable jokes. You can easily find in everyday situations, at least one a day, where you can successfully use a joke/quote from this series.
- That ’70s Show (1998-2006) – follows a group of teenage friends in the 70’s. You will recognize some of the actors who launched their career here, like Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.
- Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place (1998-2001)– the name already tells you what it’s about; one of the guys is Ryan Reynolds, and we all know he can be very funny.
- The Nanny (1993-1999) – a beautiful and colorful woman becomes a nanny, by chance, to three children of a rich British widower. She has no nanny experience, as she used to be a cosmetic saleswoman. She has a very funny voice that needs some getting used to, when you want to watch this series. But it’s worth it.
- I Dream of Jeannie (1965–1970) – starring Larry Hagman
- The Mindy Project (2012 – )
- Moonlighting (1985–1989) – starring Bruce Willis
- Rules of Engagement (2007–2013)
- Drop Dead Diva (2009–2014)
- What I Like About You (2002–2006)
Other funny series worth mentioning:
- Saved by the Bell
- Married with Children
- Dharma and Greg
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- Doc Martin
- Samantha Who?